Jeremy Lemon is an associate in the Fort Wayne, Indiana office. He practices in the area of general insurance litigation. Mr. Lemon received his B.S. from Liberty University, in 2009 followed by his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Liberty University School of Law, magna cum laude, in 2012.
- Civil Litigation Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Commercial Law
- Medical Malpractice Defense
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association
- Benjamin Harrison American Inns of Court
- Indiana State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Liberty University, B.S., 2009
- Liberty University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
- Editor on the Liberty University Law Review
- Reclassifying Broadband Internet Access: Who Cares What Congress Wants Anyway?